CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

finished project :)

today i was finally able to finish my neighbors brag bag, and i have to say, it looks amazing! :) very proud of this one being its my first one thats been made by a specail order! its my favorite one so far, and to say the least my neighbor loves loves loves it! thank goodness. i had a time with this bag, being im a perfectionist when it comes to making something, and even more so when its for someone other then my self. everything had to be just right! :) check it out and tell me whatcha think?

 the outisde
the inside (was made from old onies and nightys)

OH! :) and something else is special about today -- my husband and i are celebrating our 2 year anniversary of being married  today :) YAY! i love you honey!

thats all for now,
hugs && kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment